We are recruiting a Maintenance Assistant for our client site based in Brough, East Yorkshire
Hours: 40 per week
Shift Pattern: Monday to Friday between 7:30am - 16:30pm
Overtime available paid at X1.5 Mon - Sat and X2 Sun
To carry out General M&E Building Maintenance in line with the contract, including PPM and Reactive works. To maintain good client/tenant liaison, reporting to the Site Supervisor any out of line situations.
- Carry out M&E Planned Preventative/Reactive Maintenance tasks on all building equipment. i.e. inspections, relamping, water quality checks, filter changing etc.
- Ensure all work is carried out in line with current Health& Safety legislation
- Support other members of staff as directed
- Take responsibility for the general cleanliness of M&E areas of the buildings assigned
- Comply with Client/EMCOR Facilities Services Company Policies and Safe Working Procedures
- No objection to dirty/unsavoury tasks
- Carry out any reasonable request to perform duties, which are normal custom and practice within General Building Maintenance.