We are currently recruiting a mobile area facilities manager to cover the Midlands area.
08:00 to 17:00 / 1 hour unpaid / additional hours may be required to meet business objectives
- This position will have operational, safety and financial ownership of a portfolio of business across a wide geographic area, ensuring key performance targets are maintained and establishing and maintaining key business relationships across the client estate.
- To take overall responsibility for the quality and the day to day delivery of all security activity.
- Drive operational excellence and consistency across a wide geographical security team.
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) in all security aspects.Minimise security and financial risk through the implementation of robust processes & procedures.
- Develop a high performing team that exceeds expectations on service excellence through first class management, leadership, customer focus, training and development.
- Develop and maintain effective customer relationships across all EMCOR service streams.
- Be responsible for developing and maintaining the procedures and systems necessary for providing comprehensive services delivery for Manned Security Guarding Services across all sites, including job plans, method statements, risk assessments, assignment instructions and MIM plans data.
- To ensure all statutory regulations, in particular, the Security Industry Act 2001 and applicable British Standards, and health and safety are adhered to at all times.Ensure staff training requirements are identified and appropriate courses and/or in-house training is proposed.
- Lead the Manned Security Guarding to ensure the function delivers commercial value and meets the customer.
- To drive consistency of service delivery throughout the portfolio and ensure company’s guidelines and procedures are implemented.
- Carry out regular site audits on the quality of the Manned Security Guarding/Security Services being provided and ensure statutory, health and safety licences, certificates and documentation relevant to areas of responsibility are available on site for audit and review.
- To provide support in developing a fully serviced centric culture and achieve recognition for great customer service through accreditation in line with key account objectives.
- To carry out appropriate investigations and enquiries as they are applicable to breaches of security practice, procedure and legislation.
- Oversee the provisions of the Data Protection Act as and its application to the use of CCTV, including liaising with the Police and other regulatory bodies, ensuring the preservation and continuity of evidence.
- Customer Service:Develop excellent working relationships with all key stakeholders – Internal and ExternalDrive Operational excellence across the portfolio and meet / exceed expectations on KPI / SLA performance
- Work closely with other members of the Compliance Management Team to deliver on collective business plans.
- Support the Operational Teams with potential complaint situations and make effective steps to avoid and or resolve these situations.
- To meet with client representatives as required, gaining feedback, engaging in proactive dialogue and generally promoting EMCOR in a positive and favourable light.Identify and liaise with all ‘stakeholders’ identified in the EMCOR Approved Contractor Scheme submission and ensure that compliance with the provisions of that scheme are met at all times.
- Indicate the typical number of direct reports, financial responsibility, control over subcontractors and any responsibility for assets, systems or outsourced services.
- Security 9 sites, 2x supervisors, 20x full-time guards and 4x zero hours relief guards.Subcontractor management for shift cover and extras.
- Facilities Management Interaction with Severn Trent Service Delivery Managers, Leads and Assistants across portfolio.