We are recruiting a security guard to be based in Swindon at Greenbridge Retail & Leisure Park.
The successful candidate needs to be flexible as they will be required to work a mixture of day and night shifts and work on weekends when required.
Working hours: 36 hours a week split between 3 different shifts: 0600 - 1800 or 0900 - 2100 or 1800 - 0600
To provide high visibility security Static guarding at the properties/building and surrounding grounds.
- Providing high visibility Static Guarding of the property/building and grounds
- Provide a visible deterrent regarding security issues on the property/building and grounds
- Provide CCTV monitoring of the perimeter of the property/building and surrounding grounds
- To have Conflict Resolution training / experience
- Maintain accurate records and logs of incidents and site visit logs
- Liaising with Police and other public bodies to ensure a coordinated approach and awareness of local issues
- Dealing with communications from telephone calls and radio users in a professional manner in accordance with operating procedures
- Exchanging all necessary information to colleagues during shift change
- Develop and maintain relationships with all the clients departments
- Maintain accurate site contract administration files
- Be conversant with all statutory compliance processes and procedures
- Ensure that all EMCOR policies, procedures and standards are in place and adhered too
- Maintain day-to-day contact with the customer’s representatives and attend meetings as directed
- To carry out other reasonable administration requests for other departments as directed by the Security Supervisor and Lead Operations Manager