We are currently recruiting for a Helpdesk Administrator to work on our Siemens contract. This role is based in Eastleigh.
Working Hours: 8.00am - 17.00pm
Receive calls via the helpdesk and support the production of a plan of maintenance activities within a defined area. To undertake the subsequent signing off of the agreed tasks at closure of the tasks and monitor and record feedback for the closed-out tasks, whilst providing and delivering the best value reception service through excellent customer care to match the client's needs.
- Provide a first line contact for internal and external customers/contractors.
- Respond effectively to all telephone queries and complaints, using effective listening, questioning and problem-solving skills.
- To manage client platform to ensure the clients fault log is dealt with effectively taking ownership of jobs that you have logged.
- Changing status on open jobs, chasing subcontractor for both delivery dates for parts and service completion sheets and updating customers as required.
- Process and job on the in house finance system (JDE) to enable invoicing
- Liaising with Clients to escalate out of line incidents.
- Ensuring EMCOR meet the contractual KPl's and SLA's.
- Raise Purchase Orders as and when required.
- Administer PPM's and Reactive control to Service Engineers through in House System and are carried out within one month of the allocated date
- Monitor EMCOR email system and respond accordingly to queries and client requests.
- Coordinate faults, schedule to engineers, and communicate with customers.
- Assist the Team Leader to monitor service standards
- Monitor the active jobs logged on with the helpdesk, to include the CAFM system, Horizon and the EMMA Application. Recommend to the Team Leader improvements that could be made to the help desk service delivery
- Review and make recommendations to maintain building integrity, maintaining accurate records as required.
- Liaise with MSP to follow through on approved work.
- Liaise with senior management to ensure contracts remain compliant.
- To be dressed in correct uniform at all times