We are recruiting Cleaning Operatives for our client site based in Speke, Liverpool.
Shift Pattern: Working Monday to Friday between 7am-4pm or 5.30am-2.30pm (40 hours per week)
To undertake all cleaning duties as allocated by the Cleaning Supervisor and Support Services Manager. These duties may vary from day to day as the contract follows an output specification.
- To have a full knowledge of all areas of work to be covered in the course of duty.
- To follow the output specification cleaning process, maintaining a standard of at least 85% in auditing in non GMP areas.
- To ensure that only correct cleaning materials are used on site and for the correct purpose.
- Carry out routine cleaning and performance checking of equipment as required and keep accurate records of results.
- Be familiar and work in accordance with the safety procedures within the GMP areas with regard to accidents, fires and the handling of hazardous materials.
- Work in accordance with all GMP cleaning SOP’s and ensure all logbooks are completed to good documentation standards.
- To always attempt to improve on existing standards of work.
- To perform any other reasonable duties as required by your Supervisor.
- To be polite, friendly and helpful at all times.
- To act upon client comments / requests in line with company policy.
- To pro-actively look to recommend improvements to your work processes by providing suggestions and solutions.
- To be prepared at all times to assist your colleagues and move from one activity to another within your overall remit.
- To be responsive to the need to work extended hours and also weekends when requested.
- To report full details of all accidents and near misses.
- To attend every shift in a presentable and hygienic state.
- To keep uniform and PPE in an acceptable manner.
- To ensure that all equipment and cleaning cupboards are kept clean and that equipment and materials are locked away when not in use.
- To report any work related issues to your manager.
- To ensure all equipment being used is in a safe condition; if not then this must be reported to the EMCOR helpdesk/management.
- Always work in a safe manner, using warning signs when appropriate
- To arrive punctually for every shift.