We are recruiting an experienced Site Engineer for our client site based in Fareham, Hampshire.
Shift Pattern: Monday to Friday between 07.30am - 04:30pm
Overtime paid at x1.5 Mon - Sat and X2 Sun & BH's
Must be happy to work on call - Currently 1 in 3 - £21.03 weekdays, £42.07 Sat & Sun, Bank Hols £63.11
Job Purpose: The Site Engineer has responsibility for the delivery of estate services to Dstl at Portsdown West. The Site Engineer reports to the Site Manager and has responsibility for managing the local contractor employed engineers and for the specialist sub-contractors engaged in planned and reactive maintenance and small works operations.
- To ensure that all site services activities at Portsdown West are conducted in accordance with the terms and conditions of the contract and Dstl’s procedures
- To manage and direct all site service staff and contractors and ensure they are adequately trained and competent to carry out their duties
- Carry out Authorised Persons duties in alignment with MOD and site Safety Rules and Procedures
- Participation in an out of hours call out requirement
- To ensure planned, reactive and new works projects are carried out to meet the needs of Dstl estates development
- To ensure that all estates activities are carried out in accordance with the relevant rules and regulations as directed by the Authority and current legislation
- Monitoring the performance of hard FM services sub-contractors to ensure that they comply with the terms of their contract and all extant regulations and local procedures
- Compliance with all relevant Health and Safety procedures, ensuring the requirements of Health and Safety at Work and Environmental legislation are met at all times
- Maintain a close liaison with the Dstl Portsdown West managers and staff to ensure good relations are maintained at all times
- To take ownership for estate compliance
- To ensure satisfactory KPI performance
- To ensure CAFM system & asset information is kept up to date at all times.
- Undertake relevant technical administration.
- To contribute towards, further development and implement the ONE TEAM EMCOR objectives.
- Making our customers lives’ easier is a critical element of this role.
- Be an ambassador of the EMCOR Group (UK) plc.
- To follow EMCOR’s Code of Conduct and comply with the Client’s company rules and maintain a high standard of discipline.
- To carry out other duties as may be reasonably requested from time-to-time by EMCOR Group (UK) plc