We are recruiting a Food Service Assistant for our client site based in Swanwick, Hampshire.
Working Monday to Sunday covering absence and holidays when required.
To provide a friendly catering service, performing a variety of manual tasks associated with food production and service.
- To assist in the preparation of food and snacks
- To keep the kitchen and restaurant areas in a clean and tidy state at all times
- To provide a friendly, efficient and hygienic service to all customers
- To ensure that customers are given a prompt and efficient service and expectations are consistently exceeded
- To be customer focused at all times, by being visible during service periods, approachable and quick to exceed expectations in fulfilling customer needs
- To project a willing and helpful attitude to customers; to seek the appropriate knowledge of food items sold through out catering areas and to keep areas and service counters clean and fully stocked
- To treat your team members as you would expect to be treated
- To co-operate with all team members and undertake duties in the kitchen/service areas as requested to ensure an efficient and effective service is delivered at all times
- To attend food safety, health and safety and environmental training courses as required
- To rigoursly follow the unit cleaning schedules
- To attend all location meetings as required
- To show commitment to company values in all aspects of your role
- To act as a psotive ambassador for the business
- To attend to any reasonable request made by the client or Baxter Storey Management