We are recruiting an experienced Project Manager for our client site based in Warton, Lancashire.
Shift Pattern: Monday to Friday between 8:00 - 4:30
To design, estimate & deliver individual or multiple building services related major projects within allocated budgets and defined programmes of work.
The role includes fulfilling the duties of Clients Representative, Principal Designer and Principal Contractor and a range of projects fluctuating in value and complexity.
- Prepare specifications briefs in consultation with staff
- Tender works in line with our Procurement Policy
- Manage quotation submission to client and gain approvals / purchase orders
- Prepare budget costs and ongoing budgetary control
- Appoint and manage consultants and other specialist contractors
- Attend regular approval meeting with Client interface
- Manage work through to effective completion and submit for invoicing
- Ensure all works are managed in accordance with EMCOR standard operating procedures and Health and Safety regulations
- To ensure a weekly housekeeping check is completed of the building and grounds where it is your responsibility ensuring all the areas are in a safe condition and is hazard free
- Must be willing to undertake company standard internal training workshops and courses if applicable
- Respond to requests made via the Helpdesk
- Ensure all RAMS are suitable and sufficient whether work is subcontracted or delivered by an in house team and are in place and adhered to
- Liaise with the helpdesk administrators regarding organising any out of hours or weekend working including the control of sub-contractors and ensuring both site security and the client are aware of any out of hour’s works. This work includes the inspection of permits to work issued to sub-contractors and ensure they are operated correctly.
- Follow the contract and EMCOR procurement policies
- Take full responsibility of forecasting project milestones and ensuring effective delivery
- Manage projects from input to design specification, tender, installation to commissioning, practical completion, handover and invoicing
- Co-ordinate the procurement and resource planning within the requirements of the contract needs
- Ensure that all EMCOR quality control systems and procedures are implemented and maintained
- Ensure appropriate record keeping in maintained and available for Client audits
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with clients, colleagues, subcontractors and suppliers
- Manage all Health and Safety matters (CDM) in accordance with EMCOR procedures and current relevant legislation
- Take responsibility for the successful project completion and formal handover in accordance with defined requirements outlined by the client or nominated client representatives
- To ensure compliance with all EMCOR policies and procedures are maintained