We are recruiting an Asset Intergrity Co-ordinator for our client site based in Swanwick, Hampshire.
Shift Pattern: Monday to Friday between 08.00-17.00
Job Purpose: To support the Building Asset Manager in the development and delivery of both short and long-term asset management strategies, providing direction and coordination of the strategies across the various sites for which EMCOR are responsible. The Asset Coordinator will be responsible for establishing and validating realistic targets and performance measurement indicators, monitoring compliance, benchmarking and performance across a diverse range of asset portfolios and sites. Ensure industry leading processes and strategies are deployed and developed to ensure consistent performance and quality standards for planned and reactive works in consultation with customers that can be utilised in asset management programs for the client.
Maintaining an effective lifecycle asset model for all assets, to produce optimal asset operation, replacement and refurbishment plans and associated capital investment plans, to enable assets to be maintained, renewed and developed to match current and future business requirements safely and economically, ensuring these integrate effectively into the business planning processes. Be responsible for the integrity of the asset information for EMCOR managed assets on the CMMS system. This will include monitoring, reporting and updating both core asset information and the Planned and Reactive work from initiation to completion and close.
The Asset Coordinator is to assure the Integrity of the asset data through monitoring and reporting. To develop processes and procedures to improve the consistency and accuracy of new asset information when added to the database and reliability of the captured time and material information required to maintain these assets. To support and provide the information required for strategic and tactical management of the Asset portfolio including their installation, maintenance, refurbishment and replacement costs together with life cycle expectations. To maintain and provide all information necessary to produce a comprehensive model showing the expected capital investment required per year for budget planning. Supporting Operational Teams in their delivery objectives via technical and management assistance, to support and develop the Account’s ARMS process.
Supporting the Site Manager in the setting of all Asset Management Policies and Procedures for the client and the development of all critical documentation to ensure compliance with ISO 55000 (Asset Management) with the aim of achieving and maintaining accreditation;
- Act as the coordinator of the CMMS system, provide liaison between the site operational teams and the client. Initiate and create report formats to allow for benchmarking and asset performance comparisons; also for optimising resource through planning and anticipating permits and spares required.
- Lead and encourage the creation of a constructive culture, working collaboratively with the client, the operations management, frontline staff and stakeholders to implement the asset management programme;
- Inherent within the role is provision of Asset Management reporting and strategic advice to ensure the assets are managed efficiently and safely. In addition to develop process diagrams, user documentation, training modules and production of any other documentation relating to Asset management delivery and reporting;
- Co-ordination of Operational and Technical Staff to ensure the transfer information is clear and consistent for all asset management activities from installation to disposal of the asset. To ensure Planned Maintenance works (Instruction Sets) are aligned with Client requirements, Statutory Regulation, Industry best practice and the EMCOR Safe System of Work procedures, competency matrices and IMS Policies and Procedures;
- To arrange and attend the regular strategic meeting to identify poor preforming assets providing the information to support the decisions in the meetings.
- To arrange and attend regular update meetings with the client to demonstrate that the quality of the asset data is good and being maintained in accordance with their requirements. To provide the reports and the data to support this.
- To assist with the development and implementation of strategic objectives for asset management