We are recruiting a Cleaning Operative for our client site based in Speke, Liverpool.
Shift Pattern: Working Monday to Friday between 7am-4pm or 5.30am-2.30pm (40 hours per week)
Job purpose: To undertake all cleaning duties as allocated by the Cleaning Supervisor and Support Services Manager. These duties may vary from day to day as the contract follows an output specification.
- To have a full knowledge of all areas of work to be covered in the course of duty.
- To follow the output specification cleaning process, maintaining a standard of at least 85% in auditing in non GMP areas.
- To ensure that only correct cleaning materials are used on site and for the correct purpose.
- Carry out routine cleaning and performance checking of equipment as required and keep accurate records of results.
- Be familiar and work in accordance with the safety procedures within the GMP areas with regard to accidents, fires and the handling of hazardous materials.
- Work in accordance with all GMP cleaning SOP’s and ensure all logbooks are completed to good documentation standards.
- To always attempt to improve on existing standards of work.
- To perform any other reasonable duties as required by your Supervisor.
- To be polite, friendly and helpful at all times.
- To act upon client comments / requests in line with company policy.
- To pro-actively look to recommend improvements to your work processes by providing suggestions and solutions.
- To be prepared at all times to assist your colleagues and move from one activity to another within your overall remit.
- To be responsive to the need to work extended hours and also weekends when requested.
- To report full details of all accidents and near misses.
- To attend every shift in a presentable and hygienic state.
- To keep uniform and PPE in an acceptable manner.
- To ensure that all equipment and cleaning cupboards are kept clean and that equipment and materials are locked away when not in use.
- To report any work related issues to your manager.
- To ensure all equipment being used is in a safe condition; if not then this must be reported to the EMCOR helpdesk/management.
- Always work in a safe manner, using warning signs when appropriate
- To arrive punctually for every shift.